Experienced Legal Secretary
In this opportunity, you will be joining one of London’s fastest growing property law teams with a market-leading reputation for excellence.
Bold, dynamic and growing rapidly. This firm has continued to grow throughout the recent challenging economic conditions, and are now looking for an experienced legal secretary to help continue their success story.
From their London offices in Aldgate and Clapham and Kent office in Ramsgate, they use a people-first approach, putting clients at the centre and building a professional, entrepreneurial culture from within. They on a mission to improve people's legal wellbeing, by providing them with high quality, simple and effective legal advice that is jargon-free and completed with the minimum of fuss.
You will form an integral part of the firm, where you will have an interesting variety of work, and the potential for great career prospects. You will be working closely with solicitors of the company, to provide excellent client care, PA and secretarial support, and a variety of other administrative tasks.
- Writing up content - audio typing and dictation
- Client care - communications over the phone and via email
- Preparing and drafting contract packs
- Post exchange duties including SDLT returns, OS1, company house registrations
- Drafting agreements
- Invoicing and standard paperwork
- General PA duties
- Supporting office management
- Diary management , booking rooms and arranging meetings
- Audio typing / dictation skills
- 5-10 years similar experience in property law at a legal secretary level
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- Exceptional team player, resilient and calm under pressure with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical skills including a thorough working knowledge of Microsoft applications with experience using case management and relationship management systems a bonus
Apply now or contact Nabaa Nimer at G2 Legal for an initial chat.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater London (Wandsworth). Visit our website for more jobs or contact Nabaa Nimer on 0207 649 9298 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Davies at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.