Commercial Litigation Legal Secretary
A vacancy has arisen with a leading regional firm for an experienced Legal Secretary to support its fee earners in Huddersfield, predominantly with commercial litigation work.
Experience in commercial litigation is not essential to be considered for the role, although it would be desirable.
As the successful candidate, you will be an experienced audio typist, taking pride in your accuracy and standard of work. You will enjoy dealing with clients, being helpful and professional when doing so, and have experience in commercial litigation work. Huddersfield is a busy office and you must be willing to undertake a variety of tasks and be able to stay calm and prioritise work effectively while doing so.
- Dealing with the branch post and DX
- Producing documents from the Case Management System
- Dealing with telephone queries or taking messages when appropriate
- Keeping clients and other parties updated with progress of matters
- Assisting solicitors and executives with matters at all stages of the transaction, from file opening to archiving in accordance with office and accounts procedures
- Billing files and obtaining monies due to the firm from the clients and other parties
KEY SKILLS – ESSENTIAL
- Professional and helpful client care
- Excellent telephone manner
- Effective and helpful secretarial support
- Ability to work accurately in accordance with agreed procedures
- Ability to organise and prioritise work, under supervision, to meet clients’ expectations and matter deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative as appropriate
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Literate and numerate
If you are a Legal Secretary and meet the above criteria, please apply directly via the link.
Contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal for further information.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in West Yorkshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Rachael Atherton on 0113 254 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.