Private Client Legal Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Legal Administration Assistant working for a leading Manchester City Centre law firm within the Private Client department. Previous legal administration experience would be advantageous, however this role would also suit a Law Graduate (LLB or LPC).
You will be working within a busy team providing administrative resource to the Partners, Fee Earners, and Legal Secretaries within a team environment. The role requires you to work well under pressure and have excellent attention to detail.
The firm has a fantastic reputation within the legal market, very good staff retention, offers long term progression, and an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday, sports and social events, free travel insurance, season ticket loan, and employee assistance programme.
- Distribution and scanning of daily post
- Organise outgoing post including by hand or special deliveries
- Printing, scanning, photocopying and archiving documents and files
- To liaise with archiving personnel regarding retrieval and return of archived files
- Filing and organising the filing system
- Updating data on the case management system
- Taking phone messages
- Making calls to check bank details
- Attending and contributing to team meetings
- Requesting and collecting cheques/liaising with the accounts department
- Assist in organisation of meetings
- Assist with new starters/work experience personnel
- Assist with office supplies monitoring and ordering
If you are interested in applying for this role, submit an up-to-date CV below, or contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.