Private Client Solicitor
A unique opportunity has risen at a full service, regional law firm for a Private Client Solicitor to join the growing team in Bury.
- Workplace nursery
- 25 days a year plus bank holidays
- Training and development available
- Cycle to work scheme
- Northern rail discount scheme
Some of the duties but not limited to:
- Dealing with elderly clients or families
- Drafting documents like, lasting power of attorney, wills
- Taking initial instruction from clients
- Some knowledge on the Mental Health Capacity Act
For more information, please contact Nisha Solanki at G2 Legal for a confidential discussion.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Nisha Solanki at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.