Legal Graduate Recruitment Adviser - Manchester
A leading Manchester law firm are currently looking to recruit an experienced Legal Graduate Recruitment Adviser to work as part of their recruitment team focusing on the firms graduate recruitment programme.
You will be required to have previous graduate recruitment experience dealing with the full recruitment process to attracting, selecting, onboarding and inducting talent professionally and effectively with knowledge of the graduate recruitment market being essential.
As a graduate recruitment adviser you will be implementing the firms plan to transition from a traditional Training Contract model to a rolling SQE Graduate Apprenticeship Programme (in partnership with an external training provider).
The firm offer hybrid working (4 days in the office with the option to work 1 day from home), competitive salary banding and benefits package including 25 days holidays, season ticket loan, sports and social events and free travel insurance.
- Creating and maintaining engaging emerging talent recruitment content
- Representing the firm on webinars, at open days/fairs and proactively engaging with university career services
- Organising selection events to enable the firm to choose the best candidates and provide them with a favourable impression of working life
- Developing and delivering an effective vacation scheme programme to attract future talent
- Monitoring equity, diversity and inclusion data
- Supporting the effective onboarding, induction and development of emerging talent
- Maintaining regular contact with future joiners
- Co-ordinating the delivery of trainee induction
- Supporting the supervision, training and development of trainees
- Facilitating the ongoing development of our newly qualified solicitors (predominantly 0 – 4 years pqe)
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.