Real Estate Legal Secretary - Manchester
A well respected international law firm are currently looking to recruit a Legal Secretary for the Manchester City Centre to join their Real Estate department to support the solicitors within the team. You will be working within a friendly and supporting team providing high quality secretarial support.
The firm offer competitive salary bandings plus excellent benefits package.
- Responsible for files to be opened and closed and supervise general filing requirements and record keeping and production of engagement letters ensuring compliant at all times
- Monitor and track key dates for clients and ensure compliance procedures are up to date on all files and matters
- Support lawyers in business development activities including the involvement in preparation of pitches and presentations, scheduling meetings e.g. tenders, internal client, etc
- Manage diaries, ensuring they are up-to date, anticipating requirements e.g. associated travel /accommodation bookings, meeting rooms, drafting itineraries, preparing agendas, preparing and circulating papers
- Produce and maintain Excel spreadsheets as required
- First point of contact for their team, dealing with queries and acting on initiative to provide exceptional client service, promoting and developing ownership within the teams
- Arrange for the preparation and collation of internal sector newsletters and briefings
- Uploading documents to PDF docs and editing documents using the same
- Arrange photocopying, printing, organising couriers, sending out letters, faxes etc
- Submitting documents for signature by clients via DocuSign
- Receiving instructions via digital dictation for tasks and acting upon the same
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.