Litigation Solicitor - Liverpool £35,000 - £65,000
My client has been awarded at the annual Britain's top employers awards 2021 and recognized as a top 45 law firm and is looking for a litigation solicitor to join the litigation team.
We are looking for a litigation solicitor to work in an experienced team (Recognized in both chambers and Legal 500) and assist in handling all kinds of disputes. The successful Litigation Solicitor will act on behalf of large corporations, public bodies, private individuals, regulatory bodies and owner managed business. The litigation solicitor candidate will be expected to deal with complex, high profile and sensitive issues spreading across a broad range of litigation.
The work will be mainly contentious and will be required to assist other case handlers and the lead partner with their caseload of carriage of goods and marine work as a litigation solicitor.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Working on caseloads to support the lead partner and other case handlers
- Drafting reports and advice to insurers as required.
- Looking at broader marine issues and the carriage of goods, perform investigations, including drafting and performing legal research.
- Liaise with counsel, clients and other parties whilst also attending conferences, court and client meetings.
- Contribute to business development such as profile-raising initiatives and also alignment to relevant sector/segment groups.
Ideal candidate qualities:
- At least 3 years’ PQE or equivalent experience. This will have to be in the carriage of goods and any experience in marine issues will be preferable.
- Candidates must have experience of transport/marine and carriage/logistics of goods work.
- Substantial litigation experience, including technical abilities and record of achievement
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact George Beard at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.