Commercial Property Secretary
A well established East Yorkshire firm are looking for a Commercial Property Secretary to join their office in Hull.
As the successful candidate you will provide efficient secretarial and admin support primarily to the fee earners in the department and secondly to the firm as a whole.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide effective secretarial and admin support of a general nature
• To be aware at all times of the need to ensure the highest possible level of client
• To ensure the confidentiality and security of all practice and client's documentation
• Operation and understanding of the firm's IT system in so far as it affects your day-to day use of the system
• Proficient typist
• Use of digital dictation (Big Hand)
• To be fully conversant with the firm's Practice management system, including
• Receiving telephone calls and enquiries from clients and responding to queries as
• Retrieving and archiving of files and general administration of the filing system
• General use of the printers/scanners/copiers
• To prepare outgoing mail on a daily basis
• To ensure that all correspondence and documents are produced in the standard
format as prescribed by the firm
• To perform such other duties as reasonably correspond to the general character of
the post and are commensurate with its level of responsibility
You need to be enthusiastic and motivated, with a willingness to learn.
If this sounds like you please apply via the link, or contact Dan Craddock at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Dan Craddock at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.