You will be a Legal Administrator in the team in Sheffield. You will get involved in a range of duties supporting the paralegals, providing a confidential and administrative service to the Sheffield office.
You will be working closely with the Court of Protection administration team to support them with typing, filing, and sending out client information.
Tasks may include (but are not limited to):
- Preparing cash reconciliation statements
- Reviewing bank statements and other cash statements, and reconciling payments
- Arranging meetings, liaising with 3rd parties, clients, and other professionals
- Opening bank and investment accounts, paying invoices, preparing asset, income, and expenditure statements
- Updating our case management system
Full training will be provided where required.
If you wish to apply, please use the link.
Alternatively, please call Dan Craddock at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Dan Craddock at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.