Dispute Resolution Lawyer - Sheffield
This leading Sheffield based law firm is looking to add an experienced Lawyer to their dispute resolution department.
There will be an existing caseload for you to manage which will include an number of different types of files however, the main focus of your work will be on commercial/property litigation files.
Due to the seniority of the role you will have at least 2 years commercial/property experience gained at a reputable law firm, and you will have experience running your own caseload.
You will provide a caring and quality service to both your own and the firms clients offering stand out advice, solutions and remedies in each case file to make sure you work towards and hit the targets set by the firm.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- 2 years experience within commercial and or property litigation
- Providing excellent client service in line with our departmental standards, procedures, and guidelines
- Building effective relationships with clients both internally and externally
- Ability to accurately time record to generate fees
- Deal with disputed commercial and property matters from start to finish maximising fees through efficiency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
If you feel this is the right role for you and you would like to be considered for this opportunity, then reach out to Dan Craddock at G2 Legal Recruitment.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Dan Craddock at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.