Newly Qualified Commercial Litigation Solicitor
This NQ opportunity will not be available for long! Get in touch now!
Extremely varied dispute resolution work on offer, acting for local, national, and international clients.
You will advise on:
- Breach of commercial contracts, including banking and IT
- Disputes within the Health & Care sector
- Fraud claims
- Professional negligence
- Judicial review
- Contentious Trust and Probate matters
- Contentious procurement matters in the High Court
- Domestic and international arbitration and mediation
- There may also be an international element and occasional overseas travel
Please apply if you have between NQ – 1 years’ PQE and want to join a super friendly team and firm. To apply for this role, having completed a Commercial Litigation seat is ESSENTIAL.
NQ and junior solicitors will receive further support and training from the strong team. Flexible working to include up to three days per week working from home.
Fantastic benefits package including starting salary from £60,000, healthcare, insurances, and biannual bonus schemes.
It’s a good one! Interested? Get in touch with Paul Norman at G2 Legal for more information.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Paul Norman at G2 Legal on 0117 9000 888 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.