An Experienced family law solicitor is needed in our firms Reading Office, you must have experience in dealing with private family law to include financial remedies and private law Children Act proceedings.
Our firm is looking for a Solicitor 2 Years PQE + to join its Reading Office to work with its Family/Matrimonial department. It is looking for a candidate with empathy and enthusiasm.
The successful candidate will have experience in all aspects of family Law with expertise in finances and children matters Panel Membership preferred.
All candidates must be local to its Reading office or within 30 minutes of travel to enable face-to-face meetings with clients in the office and attendance at court when required.
- Interest and experience in court advocacy
- Preparation and conduct cases efficiently in accordance with the firm’s policies
- Development of caseload and development of the department
- Use of IT systems including case management software
- Compliance with Money Laundering procedures and GDPR
- A passion for dealing with vulnerable clients
- Salary dependant on experience
The opportunity offers genuine prospects for promotion and personal and professional development.
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up-to-date CV or contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.