Court of Protection Solicitor
A reputable Legal Top 100 firm is currently looking for a Court of Protection Solicitor in central Manchester.
The team consists of 4 Partners, 1 Senior Associate, 4 Associates and 3 Solicitors.
Your day-to-day duties will include but not limited to:
- Managing your own deputyships
- Dealing with high-net worth clients
- Understanding different mental health issues and substance abuse problems
- Experience in Personal Injury or Clinical Negligence claims within Court of Protection
- You will have managed your own caseload
- 2+ years' PQE
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Structured career progression
- Death in service x3 of your salary
- Tastecard membership
- Office closure during Christmas and New Year
- Cycle to work scheme
If you’re interested, then apply now to be considered for the role or contact Nisha Solanki at G2 Legal if you would like some more information or a confidential chat.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Nisha Solanki at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.