£20,000 - £24,000
Our client is a well-established regional law firm situated in Winchester, Hampshire, who is looking for a committed and enthusiastic Legal Cashier to join the expanding legal team
You will have worked in a similar role with at least two years’ experience and the ability to hit the ground running, providing strong support to the accounts team across a variety of tasks and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Process daily financial payments, receipts, and transfers.
- Bankline payments – Control.
- Bankline payments – input and authorise
- Monitor and update incoming BGC receipts
- Maintain and file all necessary documentation
- Produce Final Print Outs
- Process Switch and credit card payments
- Automatic cheque runs
- Petty cash payments and balancing
- Time entries write offs and transfers
- Deposit interest calculations as required
- Process employees’ expenses claims
- Assist staff with accounts queries
To apply for the role, please follow the link or contact Jamie Warriner at G2 Legal directly.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jamie Warriner at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.