A Bolton based law firm are currently looking to recruit a Financial Business Partner to to gain a full understanding of the organisation and to deliver the key decision makers with the financial information to make informed decisions.
As a Financial Business Partner you will be reporting directly to the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis you will be providing pricing support for the submission of tenders, preparation of budgets at a detailed level and providing feedback on monthly performance to the Operational Leads.
You will be required to have a strong academic background and the holder of a recognised accountancy qualification, such as ACA, CIMA, ACCA and have experience of owning pricing and tenders across multiple products and communicating pricing up to CEO level.
The role is full time working Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
- Providing support to the Operations Directors and BUDs to manage their parts of the business, identifying opportunities, and providing challenge, to enhance each team’s gross margin
- Assisting the operational teams in bids and tenders, including support to propose pricing and provision of challenge in pricing discussions to ensure the required gross margin in maintained
- Production of monthly financial reporting
- Provision of regular forecasts and annual budgets of Operational performance
- To assist the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis in any ad hoc projects as required
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater Manchester. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.