An experienced Law Costs Draftsman is required to join a leading law firm based in Bolton to deal with large loss multi-track claims and deal with high value claims for costs.
As a law costs draftsman you will be required to have a minimum of 2 years experience within a similar role either claimant or defendant with preparing Points of Dispute and considering replies experience.
The role is working a 35 hour week Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- Review the background facts & circumstance of the claim
- Assess & value the costs claim presented
- Prepare a settlement strategy and advice to the client (with guidance and assistance from senior team members where required)
- Progress each file from receipt of instructions to resolution dealing with all aspects of drafting, negotiating and reporting
- Capture and complete the settlement data and feedback any interesting or unusual features of the case / settlement to senior team members
Opportunities to conduct advocacy will be available if desired
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater Manchester. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.