Construction Solicitor (Contentious)
£55,000 – £75,000
A Legal 500 firm with a presence in both the Thames Valley/South Bucks and London markets is looking to hire a construction disputes lawyer to sit within the firm’s highly regarded litigation team.
As the ideal solicitor, you will be a construction lawyer at senior associate level with broad experience of contentious construction matters to include contractual terms (in particular the JCT suite of contracts).
You will also be acting for clients and advising in respect of:
- Claims involving defective works
- Claims arising out of payment applications (both interim and final)
- Issues surrounding delay, including claims for extensions of time, loss and expense and liquidated damages
Experience of running cases in the High Court, Technology and Construction Court is desirable, as is experience in alternative forms of dispute resolution such as mediation and adjudication.
You can expect:
- An existing caseload of matters and an enviable client base (although you will be expected to take part in marketing and business development activities)
- A generous market rate salary
- A full benefits package
- Excellent long-term prospects for development and progression
If you are looking for a contentious construction role with a leading regional Legal 500 firm where you can expect high quality and excellent support from leading partners, apply now to be considered or get in touch for more information.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Stephen Chantry at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.