A well respected Wilmslow based law firm are currently looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary to assist the family, conveyancing and wills & probate department on a day to day basis. You will be required to have previous legal secretarial experience and enjoy working within a team environment.
As a legal secretary you will be dealing with telephone duties, audio typing, use of our case management software, preparation of documents, file notes and correspondence, setting/actioning key tasks and diary/file management.
Legal secretarial duties include
- Answer and process incoming telephone calls
- Using case management system
- Preparation of correspondence and documents
- Responsible for checking and proof-reading work to ensure there are no spelling mistakes, typos, grammar issues and correct layout is used.
- Daily filing duties including opening, closing, organising/locating for daily work, storage and retrieval of client files for telephone calls;
- Organising and sending post
- Assisting with scanning and copying duties
- Arranging client appointments, meetings and barrister conferences;
- Entering and/or actioning key tasks on behalf of fee earners each time a file is worked on
- Provide any other administrative support that may be required by the firm
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.