A leading international law firm are currently looking to recruit an experienced Recruitment Administrator to join the firms HR team. The purpose of this role is to provide integral administrative support to the recruitment team and internal clients on the entire recruitment life cycle at the firm in line with Lexcel standards.
The firm offer hybrid working (2 days a week in the office and the rest being flexible) and will receive a company phone and laptop.
You must have previous experience working within recruitment and have an interest in wider HR.
- Scheduling interviews with candidates, recruitment agencies and internal Partners/Staff as required
- Diary management and room /equipment bookings as required
- Administering/issuing online psychometric and verbal/numerical, written and PA skills tests as required.
- Offers, On-boarding & Inductions
- Administering offer paperwork using the online on-boarding system
- Managing and dealing with any on-boarding queries from candidates
- Managing pre-employment screening for support staff and fee earners
- Liaising with an external screening provider on pre-employment checks for fee earner and support hires
- Setting up new joiner files for the Recruitment managers sign off
- Setting up new joiners' accounts on the HR database
- Liaising with new joiners and preparing them for their start date and to work remotely from home
- Managing the induction and orientation process to include, preparing bespoke induction timetables, scheduling sessions, zoom bookings, arranging welcome lunches and liaising with new joiners during onboarding stages
- Ensuring P45s/46s are received for all new starters
- Conducting 'catch up' calls to new starters to ensure all induction training has been received
- Announcing new joiners on our weekly job posts on the intranet
- Management of the firm's applicant tracking system to include job uploads, archiving vacancies, managing responses to direct applicants and agencies
- Assisting in the screening of applications/CVs and sending shortlists to the recruitment team
- Job uploads to LinkedIn careers page and other third party sites
- Responding to speculative applications as required
- Keeping the team offer spread sheet updated
- Delivering team updates at department meetings
- Management of recruitment team events
- Administration of the PSL
- Booking temporary staff when required and dealing with the necessary administration
- Management of the HR Database
- Providing statistics for the management Committee report
- Processing both recruitment/team expenses and invoices
- Monthly payroll checks and circulation of the new starter spread sheet
- Driving efficiencies and improving processes within the recruitment team
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater Manchester. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.