Technology Contracts Manager – 3-month temp
We are working with an exciting client in the technology space looking to bring on board a contracts manager to support the legal team on a 3-month temporary assignment (inside IR35).
This position is offered on a hybrid basis and you will be primarily responsible for the negotiation of technology and services agreements, as well as supporting regional services.
You will be working within the Legal team and your role will have both an EMEA and international flavour.
You will enjoy high quality work, including:
- Dealing with all contracts that come into the company
- Transacting a diverse range of agreements such as NDAs, data services, software licenses, maintenance, consulting and partner agreements
- Working with the wider business and training the sales team on compliance policies and procedures
- Streamlining the contracts process
- Mitigating legal risk
- Supporting overseas teams and handling ad hoc legal matters
This role will suit you if you are an immediately available and highly experienced Technology Contracts Manager with a law degree who is confident at working at all levels within a successful organisation.
To find out more, get in touch today.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Central London. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Catherine Geer on 0207 649 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Catherine Geer at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.