Serious Personal Injury Paralegal – Leeds – £27,000
Are you a Serious Personal Injury Paralegal looking to secure a new role within a leading L100 firm? To be considered for this role you must have the LPC or equivalent and at least a 2:1 degree at undergraduate level.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a firm who have been ranked No.1 in The Legal 500 and Chambers for the past 15 years.
This national firm's goal is to help their clients lead full and active lives. This firm limit the number of cases their lawyers take on so that they can ensure clients receive the full attention they deserve.
This firm only handle cases of those who have sustained serious life-changing injury, in particular spinal cord injury and brain injury.
You will cover the full spectrum of Serious Personal Injury work to include:
- Brain injury
- Spinal injury
- Amputation and limb loss
- Brachial plexus
- Child injury
- Fatal accidents
- Medical negligence
- Military injury claims
- Professional negligence
- Sports injuries
Standard paralegal duties:
- Produces correspondence
- Undertakes legal research
- Taking statements from clients and witnesses
- Assisting in the preparation of instructions to counsel
- Prepares schedules of documents
- Proof reading, marking up and amending pleadings
- Making searches
- Preparing draft orders
- Maintains cost files, claims, and pays disbursements
- Assists in the preparation of 6 monthly cost letters
- General administration, including filing, supporting internal processes, and supporting the team’s partners, including message taking, diary arrangements, travel planning and supporting business development activities
- Contributes to department activities, such as business development initiatives (e.g., drafting articles/presentations) and internal know-how/training sessions
- Undertakes other ad hoc duties as required by the team
If you are a Serious Personal Injury Paralegal, looking to secure a new role with a market leading department, please apply directly via the link or contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal Recruitment.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.