An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Litigation Legal Assistant to join a well respected top tier law firm in their Manchester City Centre office. You will be supporting the Commercial Litigation and Property Litigation teams with general administration support.
You must be hard working, dedicated and have the ability to priorities workload.
The firm offer competitive salary bandings, excellent benefits package and long term training and progression.
- Inputting new instructions into the CMS
- Producing and engrossing documents
- Scheduling and compiling bibles and/or bundles of documents
- Filing of deeds, documents, correspondence and other documentation
- Developing and maintaining filing and document management systems
- Arranging for files to be opened and closed, supervise general filing requirements and record keeping
- Scanning, photocopying and filing
- Assisting with the administration of file archiving and retrieval service
- Assisting with the billing process
- Delivering documents and bundles to Court and/or local solicitors
- Undertaking Legal Research from time to time as directed by a fee earner
- Travel arrangements
Immediate interviews being arranged, apply now
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.