£18,000 - £24,000
My client is looking for an additional Conveyancing Assistant to join the Residential Conveyancing Team in Yeovil.
Your role will include:
- File opening procedures, including obtaining and checking client identification
- Obtaining searches
- Uploading and updating mortgage portals such as LMS and Lender Exchange
- Post-completion work to include submission of AP1 applications to the Land Registry
- Dealing with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, be it in person, on the telephone, or via e-mail
- Producing documents using the firm’s case management software, maintaining necessary files, sorting filing, archiving, and retrieving documents and records as necessary
- Producing forms, forming letters and other documents as required at acceptable levels of speed and accuracy, collating, and photocopying materials, and maintaining supply of forms as needed
- Other ad hoc duties as required
This is fully office-based permanent role in Yeovil.
Full and part-time applicants considered.
Click 'apply now' or get in touch with Zeeba Tolooe-Bush at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Zeeba Tolooe-Bush at G2 Legal on 0117 9000 888 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.