Commercial Property Legal Assistant, Sale
Our Legal 500 Client is looking to add to their growing Commercial Property Team with the addition of a Commercial Property Legal Assistant, based in their offices in Sale. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to make the switch over from Residential Conveyancing or make a start to their Commercial Legal Career.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Opening new files including obtaining relevant ID for new clients
• Responding to day to day correspondence and preparing documents
• Dealing with post completion matters
• Liaising with Land Registry
• Taking telephone messages and updating clients/other solicitors where appropriate
• Ordering searches and arranging payment of invoices
• Preparing and submitting bills
• Setting up files for completion
For more information, please apply now or contact Lewis Newton at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Lewis Newton at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.