A Merseyside specialist Personal Injury law firm are currently looking to recruit a Personal Injury Quality Manager to manage the team responsible for the Claims Notification Forms. This role would suit a EL/PL Fee Earner who is looking to come away from a traditional fee earning role.
As a Quality Manager you will be working closely with the First Response Team Manager to audit the claims to ensure they are progresses correctly through each stage.
The firm offer competitive salary bandings, excellent bonus structure and long term training and progression.
- Managing the team responsible for completing the Claim Notification Form
- Working closely with the first Response Team Manager to ensure the claim progresses correctly through each stage
- Ensuring the team completes the initial investigation, and submits claim notifications forms via the MOJ Portal
- Working with and supporting the directors and other senior management colleagues to develop and grow the team successfully
- Reviewing the teams daily tasks and monitoring the progression of each employee on the team
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.