This long-established and friendly firm is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to work across a range of departments and offices in a float capacity.
Areas to be covered will include:
- Private Client
You will be responsible for:
- Preparation of a range of documents, including the use of a digital transcription system
- Preparation of draft bills and other financial documentation
- Opening and closing files
- Demonstrate effective file management including location and retrieval
- Manage internal and external emails and other correspondence
- Draft replies to routine correspondence when required
You will be confident to work without direct supervision, be confident talking to clients over the phone and in person and highly flexible.
This is a full-time position with hybrid working both in the office and working-from-home.
You will be offered a very competitive salary, plus a discretionary bonus paid out twice per year.
If this sounds interesting then please click on "apply now" to send your CV through for consideration or contact Zeeba Tolooe-Bush at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Zeeba Tolooe-Bush at G2 Legal on 0117 9000 888 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.