A top 100 defendant firm is currently seeking a Senior Paralegal to join their nationally recognised Occupational Health Team within our Manchester office.
If you are a paralegal with experience of handling insurance litigation files within a defendant or claimant environment?
This firm acts for household name composite insurer clients and nominated self-insured, and provide high quality advice on a wide range of fast – track and multi-track matters. Based in our Manchester office but working predominantly at home, you will join a dynamic and fast paced Occupational Health & Casualty team and gain access to top level industry training.
As a paralegal you will:
- Under supervision run a varied Fast and Multi Track Injury caseload of EL, PL and Disease matters towards a satisfactory/speedy conclusion
- Assist senior members of the team on higher value and complex cases
- Prepare instructions to counsel
- Prepare court bundles
- Assess liability & quantum
- Prepare witness statements
- Review expert reports
- Update the case management system and client management information
- Provide the highest level of client care at all times
If you are interested in this opportunity call Sam Bird at G2 Legal or apply online now!
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater Manchester. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Samuel Bird on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Samuel Bird at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.