A leading Cheshire based law firm is currently looking to recruit an experienced Conveyancing Legal Assistant to join its Macclesfield office supporting a busy team. You will be required to have previous conveyancing experience at legal assistant level and be highly organised with experience of using a case management system.
The firm is offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Deal effectively with clients and third parties over the telephone, in written
- correspondence and occasionally face to face, to provide advice and assistance
- Be responsible for chasing various documentation, ID, mortgage offers and searches
- Keep the case management system and any third-party web sites up to date in real time
- Ensure our clients and introducers of business receive the best possible service at times
- Prepare required documentation as required with the conveyancing process
- Prepare the completion packs for the accounts department, to include completion statements and invoices
- Deal with post exchange matters as directed by your team manager
- Be responsible for completions on the day of completion
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Cheshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.