A leading international full service law firm are currently looking to recruit an experienced Legal Administration Team Leader to work alongside the Office Manager to coordinate and deliver effective post, print and other back office services to the Exeter office. You will needs to have experience with post/print room and some supervisory/team leader experience would be ideal.
As the Legal Administration Team Leader you will be office based in Exeter and have the flexibility to work within the print and post room, work on front of house, within the general administration team and central registry.
- Supervision and training of other General Office team members
- Opening and distribution of incoming post
- Preparation of outgoing post
- Ensuring deadlines are met for outgoing post/delivery services
- Managing incoming and outgoing courier services
- Delivery of "by hand" packages locally as appropriate
- Scanning, photocopying and printing requests in-house
- Stationery stock management and ordering
- Liaising with London Finance regarding paying in cheques received locally
- Assisting with the administration of file and deed storage and retrieval service
- Document printing and finishing
- Providing back-up for the Reception team as necessary
- Responsibility for catering supplies in staff kitchens
- Facilities requests coordination
The firm are looking to interview ASAP, APPLY NOW to avoid missing out on this rare opportunity.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.