Do you have an interest in Residential Property and excellent client care? Would you like to progress your career in an ambitious, people focused, relationship driven Southwest law firm? Then we want to hear from you!
My client is an established Legal 500 law firm with a couple of offices in Somerset and are looking for a Residential Client Coordinator to join their successful Residential Property team in Bath.
Your role will be to provide a high-quality support function assisting the Residential Department Team Manager and Partner.
This will include:
- Implementing a consistent client ‘on-boarding’ process for Residential clients
- Dealing with all initial residential enquiries promptly and professionally both through phone calls and internet enquiries
- Dealing with all client ‘on-boarding’ such as AML verification, file opening and work allocation to the departmental fee earners
- Considering new and improved ways to heighten initial and ongoing client engagement
They can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent range of benefits which include generous holiday, plus the option to ‘buy and sell’ up to 5 days, bank holidays and additional days at Christmas
- An excellent contributory pension
- Full life cover and private medical cover
- Comfortable and modern, open plan working environment
- Free parking
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to advance their career in this area of law.
Click on 'apply now' to be considered or contact Zeeba Tolooe-Bush at G2 Legal.
(*Please note salary is just a guideline!)
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Somerset. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Zeeba Tolooe-Bush on 0117 9000 888 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Zeeba Tolooe-Bush at G2 Legal on 0117 9000 888 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.