Assistant Company Secretary
We are recruiting an assistant company secretary to join a corporate governance team in London. You'll be responsible for a range of administrative functions, assisting with regulatory and governance matters and helping to maintain statutory records for the group and its subsidiaries.
This role is flexible WFH policy and offers a range of wellbeing support.
- Secretarial and compliance support
- Helping with shareholder relations
- Assisting in researching legislative
- Knowledgeable with Companies House filing
- Competent with Companies Act 2006 and the UK Corporate Governance codes
- Qualified Chartered Company Secretary (or part-qualified nearing qualification)
This opportunity is with a high-profile corporate FTSE 250 company with overseas subsidiary companies. This is an exciting role for a client with over 30 years’ experience.
Get in touch asap if this is of interest!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Fabrizia Rowe at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.