Our client is proud to be ranked in the Legal 500 for its Commercial Property work. As a Private Practice Law firm in Reading, it works with local and national companies and individuals dealing with property matters for the retail space, offices, industrial and healthcare sectors.
The firm has clients in a variety of property sectors including residential development as well as landlord, tenant, and property management issues.
The firm is seeking a Commercial Property Paralegal to support the current team.
Duties will include:
- Deliver practical services of outstanding quality that are focused on client needs
- Manage all aspects of file and case handling, including checking Leases
- Dealing with own case load of files from inception to completion on a varied range of matters with a view to achieving billing target set by line manager
- Drafting of wide range of documents including Leases, Transfers, Report on Title
- Negotiation of legal documents
- Assisting other fee earners in the department with running of their files generally
- Covering other fee earner’s work in their absence
- Responding to client queries in a timely manner
- Overseeing complex exchanges and completions
- Record time spent on client matters and other duties in accordance with the firm’s procedure
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of relevant areas of law and ensure that these are communicated to other fee earners and clients as appropriate
Salary is negotiable.
For more information, please apply now or contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Berkshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gayle Woolf on 01273 289000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.