Our South Manchester based Conveyancing Client is looking for Conveyancing assistants to join their team of experienced Conveyancers that continues to go from strength to strength. The role will be mainly a Homebased role, with the option to go into the office up to 2 days per week. They can provide excellent development and training will be provided actively throughout. Real support and guidance is a key part of the firm's ethos and internal progression is championed heavily. Working 1-2-1 with a conveyancing Fee Earner in a modern paperlite and genuinely supportive office environment.
- 2 years+ of experience within a residential conveyancing assistant role
- Technically capable to work across a mixed caseload of both sale & purchase/freehold & leasehold
- Familiar with Anti-Money Laundering checks
- Ideally experienced with the more technical transactions (new builds, flats, shared ownership, transfers of equity)
- Comfortable in covering for a fee earner with basic exchange/completions
- Able to deal with mortgage offers, sale enquiries and complete search reports
- Strong experience of liaising with clients and other Solicitors
- A genuinely supportive environment (the firm is big enough to be able to support you, and small enough to care)
- A modern, paperlite working system
- Agile working and dress for your day policies
- Career and personal development from dedicated L&D department
- A basic salary up to £23,000 (dependent on experience) plus benefits and on target bonus (OTE £24,200)
- Remote working or flexible to work from the office up to 2 days per week
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater Manchester. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Lewis Newton on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Lewis Newton at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.