A UK leading commercial real estate law firm is currently looking to recruit an experienced Business Development and Marketing Adviser to join its London based office on a part time basis.
**This role is part time 3 days per week, flexible on days and hybrid working**
As a key member of the business development and marketing team, you will ensure that the BD & marketing team deliver excellent results for the business, focusing on helping the firm’s lawyers win more work and make new connections.
You will be providing high quality marketing and BD support adhering to best practice and must have previous business development and marketing experience, ideally marketing degree educated and solid business development experience.
Marketing and Business Development – plans
- Contribute to and implement the marketing and business development plans for some practice areas including Planning, Real Estate Litigation and Corporate Real Estate
- Work with partners and lawyers to identify issues and opportunities for us to develop new business or cross-sell
- Work within agreed budgets and guidelines
- Assist in developing pitches, credentials, and presentation materials
- Play a role in campaigns as required Events
- Drive seminar programmes, conferences, other events in line with the marketing and BD plans. Oversee, or fully organise events, depending on requirements
- Involvement in the CRM system (Pardot and Salesforce), reporting and dealing with queries from other users
- Send out client communications through Salesforce using Pardot software
Marketing Materials and Social Media
- Assist with the development of major reports and publications.
- Proof-read content
- General management of the website content
- Updating the firm’s social media presence and monitoring it for client and competitor activity
Directory and Award Submissions
- Working with the partners and lawyers to play a role in managing the practice areas participation in relevant legal directories.
- Write award submissions as required
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in London. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.