This Yorkshire firm with a national presence is looking to strengthen its New Build Conveyancing Department with the hire of an experienced Conveyancer, Solicitor, Legal Executive or non-qualified fee earner to join their New Build team in central Leeds.
The role involves providing high quality technical support, instruction, advice and assistance to colleagues and clients of the firm. The successful candidate will have extensive experience of freehold and leasehold transactions, with specialist knowledge of New Build properties.
You will be motivated to assist the team with complex technical matters/issues and will pride themselves on delivering a first-class service throughout the conveyancing process.
- Providing technical support for the property teams across the firm
- Dealing with technical matters, either directly or by supervision as appropriate
- Providing cover for fee-earner’s absences; managing and dealing with caseloads proactively to avoid delays in completion
- Carrying out New Build title checks for other team members and compiling title reports for clients
- Continuous improvement of the team’s processes and procedures
- Taking instructions from clients and advising accordingly
- Obtaining and preparing file documentation
- Billing files and obtaining monies due to the firm from the clients and other parties
Ideally you will have 2+ years' experience in a similar role.
If you fit the above criteria, please apply directly via the link or contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal for further information.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.