A superb opportunity to join a global, scale-up as their first In-House Counsel based in central Brighton offices.
A truly visible role, working closely with the CFO and exec team, you will deliver on transactional, advisory and strategic legal matters for the global operation. You will play a key part in driving the commercial legal agenda and ensuring that the company complies with applicable laws, regulation and policy, all the while ensuring they can achieve their commercial aims.
This role is diverse and will include:
- Advising and guiding the senior stakeholders on a wide array of legal matters relating to IP, marketing and advertising, consumer law, data protection, commercial and company law
- Protecting the business from risk including devising and drafting policies
- Transacting commercial contracts
- Ensuring the business complies with the laws and regulations that impact upon it.
- Delivering training to the business on risk, policy and legal matters
- Managing the relationship with outside counsel and working with cross-jurisdictional counsel
- Supporting M&A activity of the business
This opportunity would ideally suit a UK qualified solicitor with at least 3-4 years' PQE with impressive private practice training at a well-regarded law firm, and some in-house experience. Solid commercial contracts expertise, coupled with a strong commercial nous and bigger picture outlook will be imperative for this role.
This role is offered on a hybrid basis.
Should you wish to find out more about the role, please get in touch in confidence today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Catherine Geer at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.