My client is a Banking and Financial Services company looking to bring on board a Board Secretary to support their senior leadership team. This role would contain elements of executive assistant and company secretarial/governance duties, as per below the breakdown below:
- Supporting the Deputy Managing Director, Managing Director and other board members to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished
- Managing the fulfilment of corporate governance requirements, particularly management of Board and Executive Committee meetings, related documentation and follow up of action points
- Managing the communication between upper management and employees, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks
- Managing the professional and personal scheduling for Deputy Managing Director, including meeting agendas, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
- Managing the schedule of all Board and Executive Committee meetings, ensuring documentation, follow up and logistical support as needed
- In charge of committee administration, which involves organising and preparing the agenda, packs and drafting minutes and resolutions
- 5+ years of experience in an administrative role reporting directly to top management
- 2-3 years Experience within the bank sector in UK as Company Secretary and/or Executive Assistant
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
Please get in touch asap if this role sounds of interest!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.