Would you like to join a global provider of corporate services employing over 10,000 people? This role would be ideally suited to an experienced, qualified chartered governance professional services with solid PLC experience.
- Developing IPO readiness and listed company services
- Business development/client contract negotiations
- Advising clients on listing requirements, compliance, governance and transactions
- Leading the delivery of governance advisory and managed services
- Developing subject matter insights
- Contributing to projects and initiatives
- Keeping abreast of governance updates to help shape continuous growth of the governance services business
This role would suit a qualified chartered governance professional (ACG/FCG) with expert knowledge and experience of listed company governance and compliance gained within professional services and/or industry.
Please get in touch if you would like some further info/to see a full job description.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in London. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Mark Chambers on 0207 649 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.