An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Technician to join an award winning law firm based in Manchester. You will be assisting the IT team in the day to day and long term function of the company’s IT infrastructure and must have a minimum of three years’ experience working within a similar role.
As an IT Technician you will be required to have knowledge of Windows-based operating systems and troubleshooting common problems, an understanding of network infrastructure and technology, understanding of computer hardware and peripherals and analytical and problem-solving skills are essential across a broad spectrum of ICT disciplines.
The hours for this role are Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5.30pm and 8.30am – 5.00pm on Friday, they offer a competitive salary banding plus excellent benefits package including 23 days holiday rising 1 day per year to a max of 26 days, private medical insurance, death in service, active social committee and employee assistance programme.
- Administration of in-house software
- Administer and troubleshoot Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Windows 10/8/7 environments
- Administer and troubleshoot Active Directory, GPOs, DNS, DHCP
- Administer and troubleshoot VMWare environment
- Administer and troubleshoot Hyper-v environment
- Administer and troubleshoot logical and physical network
- Administer and troubleshoot Office365 solution
- Support for deployed printers, scanners and other peripherals across the network
- Support for remote working arrangements through Microsoft Terminal Services
- Support for company mobile phones or other mobile devices
- Support for company telecoms system
- Responsibility for maintaining a comprehensive asset register and warranty database
- Support for security systems linked to the IT network
- Powershell experience
- Switch administration
- Firewall administration
- Anti-virus administration
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater Manchester. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.