A leading property specialist law firm is currently looking to recruit a conveyancing legal assistant to support the fee earners with the day-to-day conveyancing transactions. As a conveyancing legal assistant working for this innovative company, you will be required to have previous experience working within a law firm at either legal administration or legal assistant level with a keen interest in residential conveyancing, conveyancing experience would be advantageous.
The firm offers excellent long-term training, competitive salaries, bonus schemes and a fantastic range of benefits including hybrid working (working on a rota basis 2-3 days a week in the office and the rest from home).
- Liaising with clients and third parties over the telephone, in written correspondence and occasionally face to face
- Responsible for chasing various documentation, ID, mortgage offers and searches
- Keeping the case management system and any third-party web sites up to date in real time
- Ensuring clients and introducers of business receive the best possible service at times
- Preparing required documentation as required with the conveyancing process
- Preparing the completion packs for the accounts department, to include completion statements and invoices
- Dealing with Post Exchange matters
- Responsible for completions on the day of completion
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Cheshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.