A highly regarded and leading professional services company based in Bristol is seeking a driven and experienced Company Secretarial Manager to join the growing team. With client growth and development being one of the organisation's specialities, you will be exposed to some of the most industry-leading business development techniques and best kept secrets of success in the corporate world.
This role offers a generous level of flexibility in the form of hybrid/remote working and would require 2 days working from the office per week.
- Managing a portfolio of clients whilst delivering outstanding service to clients through your team
- Training your team and handling any potential concerns, queries, complaints and escalations from them
- Correctly completing corporate administration work whilst ensuring that client instructions are interpreted accurately, responded to precisely and that the client is kept regularly informed of the relevant progress & costs regarding this
- Ensuring that files are compliant with current money laundering regulations, identifying any operational inefficiencies as well as potential for development and further client retention
- ICSA/CGI qualified or possess at least 2 years of Corporate Governance experience
Please get in touch asap to avoid disappointment!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Donia Asfour at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.