This highly successful law firm is looking to employ a full-time conveyancing assistant to join its busy and expanding team in Harrogate.
Successful candidates will have had prior experience working in conveyancing and ideally with sales and purchase files. This will allow successful conveyancing assistants to hit the ground running. Candidates will be able to cope in a fast-paced environment and deal with a high volume of work.
In return, this firm offers a great working environment and an even better learning culture, which will help you develop your skills in conveyancing.
- Offering admin support to conveyancers to allow them to process their high-volume workload of sale and purchase files
- Opening new files and inputting instructions in the case management system
- Starting searches, dealing with transactions, starting completions and issuing mortgage reports
- Dealing with telephone, mail and incoming post
- All other admin duties including filing, photocopying, faxing and archiving documentation
Key Skills and Experiences
- 12 months experience in conveyancing
- Computer literate
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Customer friendly and great service
This firm is looking for forward-thinking individuals who will contribute to their objectives of growing the organisation.
If you have 12 months of conveyancing experience and think you are a great match for this firm as a conveyancing assistant, please reach out to Michalis Koukounaras at G2 Legal.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in North Yorkshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Rachael Atherton on 0113 254 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.