A London-Based leading independent global service provider is looking for a qualified individual to join its team and undertake a variety of CoSec, Governance, and Directorship responsibilities. The responsibilities will consist of running a client portfolio, setting up and maintaining in good standing the corporate and legal structures on behalf of clients, and taking on Client Directorships.
This role offers several great benefits, such as vitality health plan, dental plan, pension contribution, critical illness and much more. On top of that there will also be bonuses and the opportunity to earn commission.
- Managing the portfolios of clients and guide them on corporate services
- Working directly with clients in analysing and interpreting regulations, procedures, and documents relating to the clients’ legal and fiscal opportunities
- Actively growing and marketing the business to both existing and new clients
- Coordinating issues concerning taxes, administration, and banking of client companies
- Undertake the role of director, trustee, nominee, manager, partner, secretary, authorized signatory or any related position in internal entities or client entities, where necessary
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Law, Business, Accounting, Tax or other business-related field (additional relevant qualifications would be desirable)
- 10 years of relevant work experience in Corporate Governance or Financial Services sectors (preferably with international exposure)
- Good understanding of key financial services and industry related legislation
- Familiar with international requirements e.g., CRS, FATCA, BEPS
- Additional languages are desirable
This is a great role so don’t miss out!
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Central London. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Sabrina Asfour on 0207 649 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sabrina Asfour at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.