Due to continued expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a well-established law firm based in South Manchester on a part time basis. You will be required to have previous legal secretarial experience and communication skills both written and verbal. You must have excellent typing skills with experience of digital dictation.
**This role is part time 24 hours per week and the firm are flexible on days/times**
- Working in a pool of legal secretaries assisting a number of Fee Earners
- Preparing correspondence and documents, including pleadings and court bundles
- Photocopying and scanning documents (with assistance from the administration team if needed)
- Taking and making calls to clients and others in a professional and friendly manner
- Making appointments, arranging meetings and liaising with lawyers, clients, Counsel and others
- Supporting other secretaries and the administration team as required
- Helping to update the Proclaim case management system where possible
- We are heading towards being a paperless office, but there will still be some filing
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater Manchester. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.