Are you an experienced governance professional looking to expand your experience? If so, an amazing opportunity has arisen to work within the Governance team of a highly ambitious London-based business, specialising in assisting international companies looking to enter and grow in the UK.
This role offers the opportunity for business development through networking and exposure.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients from various jurisdictions and sectors
- Supervising and supporting junior colleagues
- Assisting with the UK aspects of corporate reorganisations, mergers and acquisitions, rationalisations, strike-offs, and collaborating with different function lines
- Dealing with external advisors/service providers, including lawyers and accountants
- ICSA qualified or finalist desirable
- Experience working in a professional service firm
For more information on this excellent opportunity, get in touch with the Company Secretarial team before it’s too late!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.