An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Family Legal Assistant or experienced Legal Secretary to join this established law firm based in Sutton Coldfield on a permanent, full-time basis.
You will join the firm's expanding private family law department and provide support to an experienced and highly regarded family fee earner, where your key duties include but will not be limited to:
- Supporting the family solicitor to grow the department and be willing to work in a Team
- Drafting letters and emails and undertaking all general administration duties
- Managing the diary and ensuring all key dates are observed
- Taking all new client enquiries, briefly assessing circumstances and arranging appointments
- Keeping a record of all enquiries for the purposes of marketing and growth of the department
- Addressing client telephone enquiries
- Preparing bundles
- Researching legal issues as well as secretarial and administrative tasks
- Must have excellent communication and organisational skills and be a driven and motivated individual with a willingness to go the extra mile for clients
- Attending client meetings and taking notes when advised
- Draft Court forms/documents when advised
In order to be considered for this family law legal assistant role, you must have previous experience working in a similar position, have extensive knowledge of family law, be a real team player and be willing to go the extra mile for your team and clients.
For further information please contact Andrew Cookson at G2 Legal or apply via the link enclosing your current CV.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Andrew Cookson at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.