A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Document Production Assistant to join a leading global law firm to provide the firm's fee earners with a seamless, professional, accurate and timely document production service in a busy, high-quality and deadline-driven environment.
AS a DP Specialist, you will be required to advise on document layout and reformatting options. You will also manage the firm's precedent bank to ensure all documents are maintained in the firm's house style and are consistently updated upon instruction from the legal departments.
The role will focus on client satisfaction, quality, reliability and efficiency within a highly trained and specialised team.
**This is a remote based role working an evening shift from 2pm to 10pm on Monday to Friday each week**
You MUST have previous experience of working within a document production role.
- Producing and amending correspondence, documents, reports, deeds, attachments etc from a variety of sources, in house style and in line with the firm's specific systems/procedures
- Transcription, through the use of digital dictation
- Document production and manipulation
- Accurately interpreting complex fee earner briefs and producing documents within the required timescales, seeking clarification when necessary
- Proof reading and quality checking all work to ensure that completed documents are delivered accurately and to an appropriately high standard – ensuring all edits have been inserted and make logical and grammatical sense
- Using data rooms to upload/download documents
- Effectively using systems to prioritise and complete incoming work
- Keeping service users updated on the progress of their work
- Ensuring documents are produced within the required timescales
- Prioritising own work and proactively communicating if a deadline cannot be met
- Sharing knowledge and expertise across the team as well as being responsive and flexible to the needs of a particular client of the DP Department
- Being an ambassador for the DPC and educating the firm to use the DPC to its fullest potential
- Contributing to the success of the DPC and understanding how this success is measured
- Proactive in making suggestions for improvement and acting on them
- Highlighting any skills concerns and implementing solutions to show continuous improvement
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater Manchester. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.