This national L200 firm based in central Leeds is looking to hire an experienced Remortgage Team Leader.
The successful Remortgage Team Leader will oversee and manage a team of remortgage caseworkers and assistants, providing effective line management as well as coaching and supporting the team to deliver effectively.
Duties will include motivating and leading the team to ensure that an excellent service is delivered to borrowers and lenders. This will include assessing priorities, organising work schedules and directing resources according to business need.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Being an integral part of the performance management processes such as undertaking probationary reviews and annual appraisals
- Investigating performance management concerns, working with managers and partners where appropriate to ensure that they are addressed
- Providing coaching and mentoring support to others
- Assisting with the recruitment process, which may include helping identify colleagues for promotion to the remortgage team as well as short-listing and interviewing external candidates for vacancies
- Identifying and supporting ongoing training and development requirements
- Assisting with the team’s caseloads if necessary when team members are absent to ensure workloads are managed effectively
- Where necessary, liaising with the client and borrower and other external parties
- Monitoring and assisting the administration team in the post completion process
- Liaising closely with the Quality and Technical Advisor on technical and customer service issues where necessary
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you have experience of working at team leader level, preferably within a volume case management environment.
You must have sufficient experience and credibility to motivate, coach and manage others.
If you are an experienced Remortgage Team Leader, please apply directly via the link.
For further information, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.