A leading Birkenhead-based law firm is currently looking to recruit an experienced Visualfiles Developer to work on development projects, solutions, and fixes on their own and as part of a team.
You will be required to have a minimum of 2 years experience developing all aspects of the Visualfiles system or another case management system such as Proclaim. A good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and possess excellent communication skills and be professional and credible with technical and non-technical people.
The role will be a mix of home working/office-based with a minimum of 2 days per week expected in the office.
37 hours a week Core hours Monday – Thursday 9am – 5.30pm & Friday 9am – 5pm but will consider flexible variations to core hours.
- Work closely with our in-house Business Analysis team to deliver projects, solutions, and fixes in a timely manner and to the required standard
- Produce clear, concise documentation evidencing changes made to workflows in a way that is easy for both team members and other members of the IT department to follow
- To code review the team's work, provide feedback and guidance when required
- To proactively suggest improvements that could be made to the software and/or working practices
- Provide initial and ongoing support to end users and our in-house Training Teams post implementation
- Work closely with other members of the IT development and support teams to offer integrated solutions
- Share responsibility within the Visualfiles Development team to resolve service desk tickets with a clear focus on customer satisfaction
- To act on own initiative but also be aware of when to escalate matters to Visualfiles Development Team Manager
- Provide regular updates to Visualfiles Development Team Manager regarding the status of developments currently working on and partake and contribute in the daily stand-up
- Adopt a flexible and proactive approach as may need to work on ad-hoc projects as and when required
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.