Do you want to join a world-leading organisation with recognised products? Are you eager to develop your career in a fast-paced, friendly and professional environment? If so, this role could be for you!
Our client is looking to bring on board a UK or EEA qualified lawyer to join this friendly and collaborative legal team in Maidenhead. You will undertake a mix of legal work and administrative support for corporate and commercial matters for the EMEA region.
Supporting on corporate and commercial transactions and document production/management, your role will include:
- Supporting the myriad companies spanning the EMEA region
- Reviewing, drafting and advising on a range of commercial contracts such as supply, distribution and service agreements
- Drafting and reviewing terms and conditions for campaigns
- Keeping an eye on GDPR/Data privacy compliance
- Assisting with corporate documents such as director appointment, board resolutions, etc
- Collating billing information
- Assisting in signing and closing procedures, as well as collating signature packs and executing documents
- Getting involved in projects around the legal roll-out
This exciting role would ideally suit a qualified UK Solicitor or qualified European lawyer looking for an in-house role in the UK. You will have experience of GDPR and data protection and be able to travel occasionally to Europe when necessary. The role is hybrid, with office attendance 3 days per week.
If this sounds like you, and you feel you'd thrive in a supportive, multi-national, fast-paced environment, get in touch today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Catherine Geer at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.